Developing Telecoms is the leading independent online news portal and content syndication channel for telecoms in emerging markets.
Web Portal + Weekly Newsletter + Social
With over 7,000 pages of information, Developing Telecoms is a rich information source with a high website ranking and levels of visitor engagement. We have 17,000+ monthly unique web portal users and 27,000+ subscribers to our weekly newsletter.
Developing Telecoms core readership are senior executives (CxO), department heads and senior managers in operations, technical, marketing, sales, research and planning at the following organisation types:
- Wireless and fixed-wire network operators and service providers
- Internet service providers, data centre operators and managed services providers
- Major enterprise network operators and users
- Central and regional government authorities and departments, NGOs
- Regulatory authorities
- Hardware and software integrators, contractors, consultants and value-added resellers (VARs)
- Communications equipment and services manufacturers, vendors and distributors
Our audience spans the decision making chain, from initial research and establishing use cases, through technical and operational evaluation, marketing and sales approval to final sign-off.
Established in 2006, we are trusted to provide independent, up-to-date, objective and accurate news and information with a global perspective across all emerging markets in Africa, Asia, Central & Eastern Europe, Latin America and the Middle East.
If you are interested in talking directly to our audience please visit our advertising and sponsorship section.