Developing Telecoms is a News Portal covering the transformation and empowerment of emerging markets through mobile telephony and broadband internet access.
Our mission is to keep stakeholders informed about opportunities and the technologies, products, services and processes used to deliver this unprecedented development.
Launched in 2006 as an exclusively online media channel to meet the information needs of telecom professionals in emerging markets, our reputation is built on delivering focused, high quality news, insight and analysis in an independent, vendor neutral environment.
Developing Telecoms addresses top level professionals drawn from organisations planning, building, operating and deploying communications networks in emerging markets, including:
- Wireless and fixed-wire network operators and service providers
- Internet service providers, data centre operators and managed services providers
- Major enterprise network operators and users
- Central and regional government authorities and departments, NGOs
- Regulatory authorities
- Hardware and software integrators, contractors, consultants and value-added resellers (VARs)
- Communications equipment and services manufacturers, vendors and distributors
With 16,000+ monthly unique users and 26,000+ subscribers to our weekly e-newsletter, we are a trusted source of information for senior executives in the communications sector in Africa, Asia, Central & Eastern Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. Our visitors and subscribers span the decision making chain, from initial research and establishing use cases, through technical and operational evaluation, marketing and sales approval to final sign-off.
Developing Telecoms is exclusively and uniquely focused on the issues and technologies of importance in emerging markets. We deliver authoritative daily news updates, insight and analysis including case studies from market leading companies and interviews with many leading industry figures.
If you are interested in talking directly to our audience please visit our advertising and sponsorship section.