To: Friday 22 February 2019
It has been an exciting and very eventful 16 months since the Analytics Leaders’ Summit – The Bangkok edition was here. Deputy Prime Minister Somkid Jatusripitak has given his full support to the development of a digital economy in line with the Thailand 4.0 agenda. The emergence of the Internet of Things (IoT) Institute and a government big data analytics centre are progressing well with USD30 million set aside by the ministry to build a Digital Park in the Chon Buri province. It is safe to say that Thailand is taking Analytics and Big Data very seriously.
Hence the reason ENIGMACG is back to Thailand on the 21st and 22nd of February 2019 and bringing together some of the top leaders within the industry recognized for their achievements in the analytics world, not just in Southeast Asia but also globally. These leaders will be our speakers and will provide a platform to learn and discuss the best practices in ANALYTICS for PREDICTIVE CUSTOMER BEHAVIOUR. We aim to cover nearly all the sectors that use analytics with speakers coming from various leading industries.
Join us for 2 days of exclusive networking sessions, professional and interactive panel discussions. We are bigger and better than last year with even more sensational speakers; meaning once again this is an unmissable event for your calendar in February 2019.
Some of the Speakers Confirmed on board include:
- George Haylett, Industry Expert – Hong Kong
- Idan Zalzberg, VP Data – Agoda, Thailand
- Vijay Nair, Director (Analytics) – Lowe’s, India
- Aleksander Djurka, VP, Head of Data Engineering – Lazada, Singapore
- Ritesh S, Advanced Analytics Leader – Novartis, India
- Boontawee (Meng) Suntisrivaraporn, Vice President, Business Intelligence and Data Science – Siam Commercial Bank, Thailand
- Sigrid Rouam, VP, Head of Data Science and Visualization - Singapore Exchange, Singapore
- Naris Sathapholdeja, Head of TMB Analytics – TMB Bank PCL, Bangkok
- Vidal Fernandez , Director Big Data & AI – CLP Holdings, Hong Kong
- Haranadh Gavara, Senior Vice President Engineering and DataScience – UangTeman.com, Singapore
- Abeed Rhemtulla – MD of The Enigma Group of companies and Enigma Data Labs
- Vikram Jain, Head of Insights & Analytics (Asia)| Lead - Global Best Practices |M&As & Capabilities – FrieslandCampina, Singapore