To: Wednesday 28 November 2018
This November on the 27th & 28th, players from across the digital tv ecosystem including broadcasters, OTT, and content owners will gather at the Inmarsat in London for the OTTtv World Summit! This is the only global event that looks at OTT video services from strategic and practical aspects and attracts high profile speakers from leading OTT service providers, broadcasters and telecom companies.
This is a one stop shop for both those who are already in the market and those wanting to disrupt it.
What are the major industry issues being addressed?
- Market trends: Is the consumer too spoilt for choice?
- A question of sport: What can we take away from the disruptors?
- Innovation: What strategic and technology innovations do you have to watch out for?
- Personalisation: When do the efforts to personalise outweigh the return?
- Organisational agility: How adaptable is your team to change?
- Partnerships: How do you juggle your independent ventures with your joint?
- Choosing the right business model: Are you currently missing a trick?
- Will Ennett, Head of Pay TV, TalkTalk
- Heather Killen, CEO, Horse & Country TV
- Kelly McAree, Head of Proposition, Now TV
- Dauvignas Liberis, Head of TV Digital, Viaplay
- Tom Middleditch, Head of Digital, Elevnsports
- Emmi Vianionpaa, Director of Pay TV, C More
- Henrik Eklund, CEO, Newstag
- Nick Walters, CEO, Hopster
- Benjamin Rosenberg, Senior Distribution Manager, BBC
Save 15% with the code DT15 here