To: Tuesday 25 September 2018
The Critical Communications MENA (CCMENA) will provide the central pillar, around which the critical communications industry will create mutually beneficial initiatives, promote technological advances, share experiences and ideas, and demonstrate the power of teamwork.
Over 1000 industry professionals and more than 50 companies will gather together to network at this exclusive business platform for the Middle East and North Africa.
SAVE THE DATE: CCMENA will take place on the 24th & 25th September 2018 at the Madinat Jumeirah, Dubai.
Working closely alongside the TCCA, CCMENA 2018 will include a host of brand new features:
- The Connected Vehicle Zone will showcase the latest in-vehicle capabilities with professionals on-hand to provide advice on how to maximise in-vehicle capability and improve overall operational efficiency.
- The Technology Showcase Theatre will create the buzz on the show floor, as leading providers entertain visitors with innovative products and solutions through informative presentations.
- CCMENA will be hosted in the world renowned Madinat Arena, part of the Madinat Jumeriah Resort, an authentic recreation of ancient Arabia, capturing the natural beauty of the region. Madinat Jumeirah features over 50 restaurants and bars, two grand ballrooms, a 1000-seat amphitheatre, all interconnected by 3km of waterways and gardens.
CCMENA is the must-attend event for those involved in critical communications and will enable you to:
- Attend best-practice workshops and pose questions to industry experts.
- Network with a dedicated and informed audience of professionals and suppliers.
- Compare and source new communications methods, products and services
- Gain the latest insights from top speakers
- Watch live demonstrations in our new Technology Showcase Area
- Do business, make new contacts, and place orders face-to-face