Video @ Mobile World Congress 2019
High end video creation for your content marketing needs
Get a higher return from your MWC participation by recording a professional quality video during the exhibition. Extend the reach and effectiveness of your participation at the world’s largest mobile tech event and create a high value asset for use in your future digital marketing programs.
Have your senior executives interviewed at the show with our editorial team or utilise the event's high market profile by filming a product demonstration. Whatever you choose to film Developing Telecoms will help you create the best possible video for your post event needs.
- Include a link to your video in follow-up 'thank you' emails to clients post show;
- Send a video link to non-visitors on your customer and promotional database updating them on what they missed;
- Post the video on your own website and You Tube, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook channels;
- Host your video on developingtelecoms.com where it will be viewed by more than 17,000 unique monthly visitors, all of whom are telecom decision makers in emerging markets;
- Distribute your video to 28,000+ subscribers to our newsletters and social media channels.
Our professional video promotion solution is designed to help you increase the reach of your MWC investment and take your messages to telecom buyers and specifiers in emerging markets.
Great Value Filming, Hosting & Promotion Package
- We have one inclusive price for our video creation service: US$1,995. This includes:
- filming at your stand with a member of our editorial team providing interviewing services as required, editing and supplying finished Full HD (1080p) video to your specification;
- video is hosted on developingtelecoms.com video channel for a minimum of twelve months;
- video is distributed to over 28,000 global subscribers in our post-MWC video newsletter;
- copy of video supplied for your own use.
Additional Promotion Options and Extras
- Feature your video on Developing Telecoms home page to get many thousands of extra views. A three month promotion package costs only US$1,090, which includes featuring your video once in our regular weekly newsletter and on our social media channels. Double this to six months for only US$1,590;
- Record another video at the same time or create a different edit of the first for just US$995. This is ideal if you need to send out different messages to specific marketplaces;
- Distribute your video in more issues of our weekly newsletter for only US$299 per issue or US$500 for three issues;
- Take advantage of our additional promotion opportunity for your existing videos for only US$1,200 for three months or US$1,700 for six months.
- Once you have signed up we will contact you to arrange a pre-event briefing to discuss the topics you want to cover, any specific interview questions and the storyboard you want to use;
- We will visit your MWC exhibition stand before shooting takes place to fine tune the content and decide the best setting and camera angles;
- Filming normally takes place on your stand and will take no longer than 30 minutes per video. If you want to shoot elsewhere we can do this too;
- Supply of 'B' roll, or 'scene setting footage', graphics, company logos, intros and outros, is included in our price;
- You receive a rough cut to make minor edits and for final approval a few days after recording;
- Normal turnaround to finished video is 10 days, unless a significant amount of post production editing is requested. We can offer faster turnaround if required, please contact us for more information;
- If your video requirements are for a longer period than a straightforward interview or product presentation, such as part of an offsite event, then we do offer half day and daily rates - contact us now to discuss your requirements.
Our highly experienced team have been working at MWC in Barcelona for many years and have carried out project work for the GSMA and other international companies at the show. Our editorial team have all spent time in front of camera and have experience in ensuring that the right questions and answers are generated for interview videos.