To: Thursday 28 June 2018
EnigmaCG’s series of the Analytics Leaders Summit (ALS) has achieved tremendous success and acknowledgement in the market since its introduction in May 2016 and has become the Leading Analytics Conference in South East Asia resulting in Analytics Leaders Summit being the only conference you should attend in Asia. The summit having been successfully organised in four different locations- Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand in the last two years and attracted over 1000 Data Professionals who live and breathe analytics is now coming to Manila, Philippines with its 7th Edition scheduled to be held from 27-28 June, 2018.
The Philippines part of what is now being called PINE (Philippines, Indonesia, Nigeria, Ethiopia) by Morgan Stanley is seen as a growth nation where by its population will cross over a 100 million. A correlation has been seen where the larger the population the higher the amount of data is produced which could in turn make the Philippines the next big hub for Data Analytics in the region in Asia.
Enigma has identified these changes and feels a big data boom is around the corner with so many companies turning to analytics. Banks and Telco's will always lead the way with the vast amount of data they churn out daily.
Analytics Leaders Summit through its speakers will deliver the highest quality content, address the most current topics related to Predictive Analytics, Big Data, Customer Experience, Loyalty, Talent Shortage and more. The Summit will also host the below workshops led by Preeti Pandhu – an expert in her field.
Introduction to R (18-19 June, 2018)
Data Visualization Using R (20 June, 2018)
Introduction to Machine Learning (21-22 June, 2018)
Advanced Machine Learning (25-26 June, 2018)
Speaker Confirmed on board:
- Mike Sherman, Marketing, Big Consumer Data/CRM and Custom Research Expert, Hong Kong
- Vijay Nair, Head (Analytics and Reporting COE) – Tesco Bangalore, India
- Daniel Meyer, President & Founder – DMAIPH, Philippines
- Jose Emmanuel "Jemm" Cellan, Director, Head of Channels & Analytics – Globe Telecom, Philippines
- Lawrence Wee, PhD, Chief Data Scientist – Allianz Asia Pacific, Singapore
- Daniel Kusmanto, Global Head – HR Analytics, ASM – Singapore
- Arif Setiawan, Head of CVM Analytics & Insights - Indosat Ooredoo, Indonesia
- Christian Eugene Quiros, Vice President and Head of Risk Portfolio Management (Credit and Collections) – Philippine National Bank, Philippines
- George Haylett, Industry Expert – Hong Kong
- Rajendra Sankhlecha – Head Financial Crime Analytics, Axis Bank Ltd., India
- Himanshu Jha, Head of Business Intelligence (Data Science) – Music Group, Singapore
- Martijn Wieriks, Head of Analytics – JULO, Indonesia
- Pocholo Capule, Director and Head of Advanced Analytics – Manulife, Philippines