To: Wednesday 18 April 2018
EnigmaCG’s Analytics Leaders Summit is back to Singapore on 17-18 April,2018 bringing together the stalwarts of the industry under one roof to deliberate and discuss the latest trends such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and AI Chatbots etc.
Singapore wants to and is currently leading the way when it comes to Analytics, Big Data, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in Asia. This can be clearly seen by the number of start-ups increasing by over 240 % in 2017 compared to 2016 within the data analytics space coupled with the Singapore Governments willingness to offer large funds under the premise of Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and (AIDA) Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics Grant.
The summit through its speakers with decades of hands on experience will present real-life case studies on their success stories, the challenges faced as well as the lessons learnt thereof. If you are looking to know how to implement analytics, increase your knowledge or find solutions to your problems within the business, then our carefully selected and invited attendees and sponsors may just be able to help. Either way, regardless of where you are in your analytics journey there is something here for everyone. ALS has now been successfully organised in four different locations- Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand in the last two years and attracted over 1000 Data Professionals who live and breathe analytics.
Our Singapore event in April will focus on how AI and Machine Learning are changing the mindset of organizations to automate processes and the benefits of doing this. How leading organizations of the world are embracing AI and their success stories. What are the issues surrounding implementing AI? What are some of the ethical considerations involved as we bring about these changes? And what are the pitfalls we must avoid? These are just some of the topics that will be covered by industry experts in the field of analytics during two days of exclusive networking sessions, professional and interactive panel discussions.
There will also be an opportunity to attend highly interactive pre-& post conference workshops led by an expert in this ﬁeld on Introduction to Python, Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
Speakers Confirmed on board include:
- George Haylett, Industry Expert, Hong Kong
- Deep Thomas, Chief Data and Analytics officer, Aditya Birla Group, India
- Simon Poon, Head of BI/Data Analytics – Baidu Inc, China
- Oscar Xie, Senior Product Expert – Alibaba AI & Bot Team, China
- Vijay Nair, Head, Analytics and Reporting COE – Tesco, India
- Bala Venkat, Regional Head of Data Analytics (Asia Pacific) – HSBC, Singapore
- Vidal Fernandez , Director Big Data – CLP Holdings, Hong Kong
- David Low, Chief Data Scientist – pand.ai, Singapore
- Krishnan Vaidhiyanathan, Senior Manager - Group Internal Audit Analytics, FWD Insurance – Singapore
- Guan Seng Khoo, PhD, Adjunct Lecturer – Singapore Management University, Singapore
- Jason Tai, Head of Data & Analytics, DVP, IT - Prudential Assurance Company, Singapore
- Stephen Hitchcock, Regional Director – Citibank, Singapore
- Ravi Vijayaraghavan, Vice President and Head of Analytics, Flipkart – India
- Crystal Widjaja, SVP of Business Intelligence and Growth – Go-Jek, Indonesia
- Nitin Sareen, Director – Analytics, WalmartLabs India
- Johnson Poh, Head Data Science/Practice Lead – DBS Bank, Singapore
- Yashvin Beni, Aviation Data Scientist and Former Product Development Lead of an IFE Company, Singapore
- Polly Wong, Marketing Science Analytics Manager (Asia Pacific) – Facebook, Singapore