After a huge success of 5G Congress in 2017, we are pleased to announce our return on 20th April 2018 at Le Meridien-New Delhi. Join us along with your peers to know latest updates on this revolutionary 5G network!
5G India Congress aim to become India’s best platform for all stakeholders including network operators, Government & technology providers to come together to discuss about the 5G development for next generation communications in India.
5G will be the key driver for Digital India initiatives. 5G is set to overtake 4G in India by 2020, and the backhaul equipment makers and network carriers are already developing the next-generation of mobile communication. The increase in the number of smart phone subscribers in India has led to a huge demand for data traffic, prompting network operators to upgrade their infrastructure. Currently, several 5G trials are being conducted in India by network operators and equipment providers in collaboration. The 5G-enabled digitization revenue is likely to be around $25.9 billion by 2026 while the 5G-enabled industry revenue is expected to add around $13 billion to operator revenue.
As per the industry predictions, India will be 5G enable by 2020 and this will further push the government’s digital delivery of services through the Digital India. 5G will not only improve the internet speed and QoS in the country but will also enable the digital transformation of services such as healthcare, education, entertainment, agriculture and manufacturing. The Make in India initiative will help in providing low-cost and high quality 5G mobile devices and telecom equipment in the market.
5G India Congress is committed to bring together C-level executives from Carrier & IOT communities to define and shape the 5G in India.
5G India Congress will feature the followings:
- HEAR the Industry visionary experts discussing the latest 5G technology
- DEFINE new business service opportunities and explore new revenue streams from 5G investment
- NETWORK with senior executives sharing their visions and goals from across the full value chain at this platform
- GAIN insight from the vertical markets influencing the 5G network
- Evolution to Evolution- From 4G to 5G network – The road ahead
- More than 30+ C Level speakers + 30+ solutions providers + 300 participants at a single platform