To: Thursday 17 May 2018
Critical Communications World (CCW) 2018 is celebrating its 20th anniversary in Berlin and will provide the central pillar around which our industry can create mutually beneficial initiatives, promote technology advances, share experiences and ideas, and demonstrate the power of teamwork.
Registration is now open for Critical Communications World (CCW) 2018 on the 15th – 17th May 2018 in Messe Expo Centre Berlin, Germany.
CCW is THE must attend event for critical communications professionals, bringing the whole industry together under one roof to drive innovation and knowledge exchange. CCW is the largest exhibition of its kind, gathering critical communications professionals from all around the world.
Over 4000 industry professionals and 200 companies, MA Exhibitions’ has worked together with
TCCA in its first-year organising CCW, adding new features and a highly comprehensive education programme:
- A host of leading experts will address current situations and the latest topics in three purpose-built conference rooms.
- The Connected Vehicle Zone will showcase the latest in-vehicle capabilities with professionals on-hand to provide advice on how to maximise in-vehicle capability and improve overall operational efficiency.
- Networking Bar, sponsored by Airbus, will provide the perfect opportunity for those important business and networking conversations that will help strengthen current and build new relationships.
- Control Room Arena sponsored by Frequentis offers presentations, demonstrations and Q&A sessions, providing a view at how technology changes rapidly and solves the problems which control rooms face across the globe.
- The Drone Zone will feature live UAV demonstrations linked to the Control Room Arena, displaying a drone's-eye view of how aerial footage can be used.
- The Technology Showcase Theatre will provide the buzz throughout the floor, as leading providers entertain visitors with innovative products and solutions through engaging, informative presentations.
- In a stunning evening of entertainment and exclusive networking held in a central location in Berlin, the International Critical Communications Awards (ICCAs) will recognise the crème de la crème of excellence and innovation in mission critical communications organisations, professionals and products.
- VIP Networking Party – Hosted by CCW to its partners, exhibitors and visitors taking place on the evening of 16th May.