In continues to our Endeavour to produce ICT forums on new generation technology arena – It gives us great pleasure to organize India’s Exclusive business forum on Optical Transport Networks into its successful 3rd year as Future Generation Optical Transport Networks Summit 2018, taking place at Hotel Taj Lands End, Mumbai on 9th February 2018.
Being a fastest growing global OTN market in the Asia Pacific region, India has witnessed continually rising demand for bandwidth, data and smartphones. In order to cater to the over-growing internet users in the country and to prevent network bottlenecks, the OTN standards must be kept high by the Indian telecom operators. According to MarketsandMarkets, the Optical Transport Network (OTN) market is expected to grow $23.64 billion by 2019, registering a CAGR of at Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 15.8%. In the current scenario, Asia Pacific (APAC) is the highest growing region with a CAGR of 19.3% in this market.
The conference is effectively designed to bring together key telecom industry professionals, stakeholders, thought leaders, analysts and users under one roof to participate in the highly focused discussions on optical technology development and deployment requirements. The emphasis will be on exploring smarter as well as cost-effective solutions for entire Optical Transport Network (OTN) portfolio including optical-fibre technology, Wave-length Division Multiplexing (WDM) and high-capacity network infrastructure. The conference will provide attendees an opportunity to learn key protection techniques for optical mesh networks as well as best practices in deploying transport networks.il
The conference will discuss the followings:
- How optical transport networks will help operator to handle future capacity crunch
- What is the future generation optical transport evolution & Differentiation
- Evolution towards 100G, 200G, 400G & 1TBits
- How to transform legacy optical networks to flexible, agile, future generation optical Networks?
- How will Operators generate new capex, revenue, gain infrastructure support and be differentiated in 4G environment?
- Examining the future generation Optical switching Architecture for Data Center Networks
- Evolution to the Dynamic Optical transport networks