To: Wednesday 15 November 2017
Information and Communication technologies (ICTs) impact all aspects of governance and all sectors of business. Understanding the unique human resources needed in the ICT age is a constant challenge for human resource professionals. On the other hand ICTs play a key role in human resource management. Human Resources and ICTs is an annual conference specifically designed for human resource professionals of the ICT sector to help plan, procure, develop and retain appropriate human resources as well as to understand the benefits of ICTs in human resource management.
- Harmonising big data
- Modernising HR management
- How big data impacts HR managers
- Ethical challenges of using big data
- Creating a talent pool through social media
- Outsourcing, Insourcing and Sharing services