4th IoT Summit 2017 will advance the dialogue around the Internet of Things spectrum from a (horizontal industry perspective), delivering exclusive, cutting edge content that is catered for CxOs, executives and business line management, as well as technology oriented executives. The event will focus on the rapidly changing landscape driven by the emergence of the Internet of Things extending to widely accepted models such as cognitive computing, edge / cloud computing, platforms, big data, analytics and much more.
- JUERGEN HASE, CEO IoT Business, Reliance Communications
- WILFRIED AULBUR, Managing Partner & CEO India, Roland Berger (Former Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz)
- ALOKNATH DE, Corporate VP & CTO, Samsung India
- ABHIMANYU PRABHAVALKAR, VP, IoT Cloud, Oracle
- LUX RAO, Director & Leader - Digital Transformation, Cisco
- RAGHAVAN SUBRAMANIAN, Associate Vice President, Head of Strategy and Innovation, Infosys
- ANIRUDDHA DESWANDIKAR, Director, Microsoft
- UTTAM KUMAR, Head - New Technologies Innovation & Incubation, Aircel
- GS MURTHY, CTO, Hp
- SHEFALI BANSAL, Watson IoT lab leader - India Software Labs & WW IoT & Analytics Solutions CoC, IBM Software Labs
- VIKRAM SHARMA, Director, Intel
- PRANAV SAXENA, Sr. Director Products, Flipkart
- SYAM MADANAPALLI, Global Lead - IoT Delivery, NTT Data
- EASWAR RAMASWAMY, Senior Manager - Engineering Services, Logitech
- VIJAY VENKATESH RAMANI, Strategy & Market Development - IoT & Smart Cities, Cisco
- SUDHIR RAWAT, Sr. Technology Evangelist, Microsoft
- VINOD BOGGARAPU, Country Leader - Smarter Cities, IBM Watson IOT
- SUDHANSHU MITTAL, Director Operations (IoT), NASSCOM
- NIRMITA NARASIMHAN, Policy Director, Centre for Internet and Society
- GOPALAN GOVINDHARAJA, Sr. Sales Engineer - India OEM, Dell
- UDAYAN BANERJEE, Secretary, Cloud Computing Innovation Council of India (CCICI)
- SIVASANKARAN L, Chief Empowering Officer, myBeanstalk Academy
- SAGAR APTE, CEO & Founder, CarIQ
- BIPIN PRADEEP KUMAR, Co-Founder, Gaia Smart Cities
Plus many more.
KEY THEMES DISCUSSED:-
- How is the IoT influencing consumer-brand relationships
- IIoT real time analysis – How to harness power?
- Purpose of data while making revenue for connected cities?
- IoT for the future of healthcare
- Role of hackers in innovating within IoT security?
- IoT security and automation challenges
- End-to-End access to face data security challenges of the IoT
- Connected cars and mobility for next generations
- Seamless ecosystem for connected homes: Platforms, Smart Meters, Gateways & Hubs
- Concentrating on the cognitive computing aspect, what does it mean for the IoT?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:-
Business managers, IT professionals and Channel managers should all be present at the 4th IoT Summit 2017. All job titles starting from the top management from the following categories:
CISOs, Security Consultants, CTOs, Device Manufacturers, Sensors and Embedded Systems Companies, Systems Integrators, Enterprise Product management and development, Service Providers – Fixed, Wireless and Satellite, Developers, Content and Contact Managers, Technology, Product, Strategy, Storage, Business Analysts, Database/Data Center, Hosting, Training, System and Network Integrators, Data Center Managers, Telecoms and Tech, Compliance and Policy,Network Administrators.
CONFERENCE BOOKING DETAILS:
Early Bird Discounted Price (Until 13th June 2017) - (INR 5,000 + Tax (15%) per delegate)
Standard Price (14th June 2017 Onwards) – (INR 6,000 + Tax (15%) per delegate)
Group Discounts – 3 or 4 Delegates - (INR 5,500 + Tax (15%) per delegate)
Group Discounts – 5 and above Delegates - (INR 5,000 + Tax (15%) per delegate)
Spot Registration on the day of the Conference – (INR 7,000 + Tax (15%) per delegate)
Conference Sponsor, Exhibition Stalls & a paid Speaker Slots are also available.
In order to register simply email me your invoice details in the below mentioned format;
Company Name & Address:
Be a part of this 4th IoT Summit 2017, which will help you set your technology strategy for scalable, secure and efficient IoT implementation by determining which new technologies will drive IoT to the next development stage and will bring together stakeholders from various facets of the IoT ecosystem.