To: Thursday 28 September 2017
The SD-WAN Summit will take place from the 26th to 28th September 2017 in Paris CDG. Upperside is pleased to announce the agenda of the second edition.
The 2017 agenda: technological challenges, operators and enterprises case studies, security and management issues
The EANTC Workshop The conference starts with a workshop addressed by the EANTC. This session covers key SD-WAN design requirements, solution parameters, implementation pitfalls, based on test results and live demo.
Conference technical sessions
Renowned experts will address the main remaining technical challenges:
- SD-WAN technical implementation options
- Service capabilities and consumption application recognition and classification
- Performance monitoring and traffic steering
- Security and scalability issues
- Management and orchestration
- Future directions
Telco deployment experiences session
- What are the organisational challenges for telcos ?
- What are their main technological challenges and how they are addressed?
- Does SD-WAN need a standard? At least, interop between SD-WAN solutions supporting SP off net scenarios?
Hear testimonies from Verizon, Orange, BT, Colt, Telia, Telstra, Telefonica and Exponential E
Enterprise representants (Interroll, Carrefour) will describe their current deployment challenges in terms of performance, orchestration, VNF implementation, etc.