Driven by in-building wireless coverage requirements and the growing influx of mobile data traffic, network operators are increasingly investing in Heterogeneous Network & Small Cells infrastructure. India has recently added world most number of mobile subscriber in past six months and mobile broadband demand has increased many folds. Telecom operators are making clear moves towards HetNet & Small Cells networks to provide unmatched network quality to their customers.
In order to focus important aspects of HetNet & Small Cells deployment in India – We are pleased to present India’s Exclusive business forum for ecosystem to come together under one roof and discuss the successful deployment of HetNet & Small Cells networks in digitally connected India. HetNet & Small Cells India Congress 2017 will take place on 24th August 2017 at ITC Maratha – Mumbai.
As more and more telecom operators are looking to provide better coverage and increasing capacity for their customers – Indian Telco’s are looking to deploy HetNet & Small Cells Networks to full fill customer demand to provide unconnected in-door & outdoor wireless broadband services. As demand for mobile broadband grows, the need for greater outdoor capacity and indoor coverage/capacity becomes more urgent for operators. Complementing macro capacity, HetNet & Small Cells networks will offer a cost-effective way to meet this demand for large and complex indoor & outdoor areas. Mobile traffic is predicted to grow anywhere from 20 to 50 times over the next 5 years. It is clear that urgent action is required to meet these demands; operators need to look deeper to optimize HetNet and Small Cells Networks.
HetNet & Small Cells India Congress will focus on the current scenario of HetNet & Small Cells deployment in India and future direction of its adoption in Indian Telecom industry. The Congress also will bring together industry top leaders under one platform to discuss the key aspect of HetNet & Small Cell Networks and roadmap for cost-effectively optimization in India.
The congress will focus on the followings:
- Planning & Optimization of HetNet & Small Cells networks deployment in India
- What are backhaul solutions to enable small cells deployment?
- How to enable outdoor HetNet networks
- HetNet & Small Cells networks for 4G & beyond
- How Small Cell & HetNet will bring new revolution in Indian telecom
- What are key challenges & proposed solutions
- Focus on business models surrounding HetNet & Small Cells network in India
- Monetizing Small Cell & HetNet network investment in India
- How to ensure profit while HetNet & Small Cells networks deployment