To: Wednesday 05 July 2017
The premiere event for Data & Analytics Executives
Corinium's events are designed to support emerging C-suite roles and cover strategic issues rather than technical. Through the discussions at the events senior leaders are able to gain insight into what is required to drive the promotion and usage data analytics across their organisations.
Chief Data & Analytics Officer Africa is South Africa’s most comprehensive, strategy-based event for professionals working in data, analytics and digital. The agenda does not cover technical topics but rather high level, strategic issues that drive value from the work being done by attendees.
Chief Data & Analytics Officer Africa 2017 will feature:
- 2 Pre-Conference Focus Days - "Data Foundations Masterclass" and "The Art of Storytelling"
- 2 Main Conference Days - morning plenary sessions and streamed afternoons
- 4 Dinner Masterclasses - take a deep dive into critical topics over dinner
Attend CDAO Africa 2017 and:
- Exchange ideas with like-minded peers who are working on innovative solutions to common challenges
- Gain direct insight into how Chief Data and Chief Analytics Officers are extracting maximum value from their organisations’ data
- Participate in the Data Foundations Masterclass to drive improvement in your data architecture, data management and data governance
- Get your creative juices flowing and uncover innovative new ways to share insights by attending The Art of Storytelling focus day
- Take part in thought-provoking discussions in Corinium’s Discussion Group format
- Identify the latest technologies and solutions on offer from tier 1 vendors in the data and analytics space