To: Tuesday 04 April 2017
The 10th Annual Telecoms Energy Efficiency Forum is the premium event bringing together leading telecom network operators from across the EMEA with specialist technology and service providers. The forum provides an intimate environment for a focused discussion of key energy efficiency and sustainability drivers shaping the industry. This unique strategic forum is aimed at understanding how to drive energy efficiency initiatives whilst satisfying customers ever increasing demands for network speed and reliability.
Growing energy costs and scarcity of power is driving the need for reducing power load and investing in innovative power and energy management technologies. In addition to that, energy consumption of the network infrastructure is constantly increasing. Telecom operators are looking for a win-win solution: Reducing energy consumption in the most cost-effective and sustainable way.
- Develop best in class energy efficient solutions through new technology offerings
- Optimise energy supply to support growing telecom infrastructure
- Reduce energy consumption without compromising the quality of service
- Build the business case for investing in renewable energy initiatives
- Implement smart equipment optimisation strategies
- Optimise energy efficiency as a tool for driving the business forward
Expert Speaker Panel includes:
- Barry Kingsland, Head of Energy, Vodafone Group
- Mudasar Hussain, Director Infrastructure Deployment, Telenor Pakistan
- Islam Adel, Green Energy & Power Modernisation Manager, Etisalat
- Mirko Masi, Technical Director, Global Operations, Cellnex
- Farizul Ahsan, Lead Infrastructure Architect and solution, IndosatOredoo