To: Tuesday 24 January 2017
The EMEA CTO Telecoms Forum is the premium event bringing together leading telecom network providers with specialist technology and service providers. As an invitation-only event taking place behind closed doors, the forum offers telecommunication executives from Europe and Middle East an intimate environment for a focused discussion of key new drivers shaping LTE network roll-out strategies, boosting need for innovation and improving customer loyalty.
The one-to-one business meetings provide access to managers of the largest corporate budgets in EMEA – executive decision makers with direct responsibility for researching and selecting solution providers for their network and operations improvements. A thorough selection process ensures a qualified audience, which grants unparalleled business and networking opportunities in a luxurious and stimulating environment.
- Enhance next generation networks and agility through NFV
- Embrace LTE-A to ensure network efficiency, QoS and optimise costs
- Cope with data explosion by enhancing next-generation networks
- Capitalise on LTE through innovative and effective strategies
- Ensure optimised connectivity standards for IoT
- Manage, optimise and monetise mobile data to gain competitive advantage
Expert Speaker Panel includes:
- Fotis Karonis MD IT & Mobile, BT Group
- Brendan O’Reilly, CTO, Telefónica
- Erik Hoving, CTO, KPN
- Ahsan Aziz Khan, Head of IT, Integrated Telecom Co.
- Alexandre Filipe da Fonseca, CTO, Portugal Telecom