To: Tuesday 28 February 2017
BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION FOR STRATEGIC DIGITIZATION
Putting comprehensive strategic planning in place for sustainable business growth through EM
- By 2025, mobile Internet, IoT, cloud technology, 3-D printing and advanced robotics are expected to lead to 30% GDP growth in Southeast Asia alone, according to Cognizant.
- According to IDC’s 2014 Enterprise Mobility survey, more than 70% of respondents stated that mobility is one of their top ICT priorities.
- While 37% of companies are already undergoing digital transformation, almost 60% plan to embark on this journey over the next 12 to 24 months.
- 70% of companies surveyed plan to have a Chief Digital Officer role in place over the next two to three years.
With today’s demanding customer and employees, converging industries and disruptive technologies, it is imperative for organizations to move from reactive to proactive planning. While BYOD has been considered a major threat to organization’s data security, MDM is no longer the only concern, it is a component of the complex mobile ecosystem. Changing business models and enterprise architecture towards strategic digitization will drive operational efficiency, trigger customer engagement, boost employee productivity and stimulate revenue growth. Utilizing mobility for business transformation is the way forward. Ignoring the market dynamics will lead to inevitable business decay.
The Asia-Pacific (APAC) region is becoming the world’s center for digital transformation and innovation. With 2.8 billion internet users, it’s already the largest e-commerce market in the world. And by the end of 2016, the region is expected to account for more than 40% of global mobile data traffic. Mobility spend in APAC (excluding Japan) is set to become the largest in the world with growth from $514 billion in 2015 to $578 billion by 2019, according to IDC’s predictions.
Key topics for discussion:
- Driving business transformation through enterprise mobility
- EMM: the shift from device management to apps, data and connectivity focus
- Dealing with the blurred regulatory scene in the age of converging industries
- Redefining the role of a CIO for business
- Smart and connected – what IoT means for businesses?
- Accessing critical data in real time for improved decision-making and increased productivity
- Shaping clearer understanding of cloud security
Benefits of attending:
- Exchange ideas and explore EM industry trends with the same senior-level prequalified attendees.
- Benefit from the pre-arranged and personalized schedule of peer-to-peer discussions, informal and business meetings, masterclasses, conference keynotes and think tank sessions.
- Engage in friendly conversations at a round table to find out how other companies differentiate their business and overcome challenges in their digital transformation.
- Discuss concerns over disruptive technologies and security issues surrounding mobile apps and data, seek advice from industry leaders on identifying mobility strategy.
- Get a grip on innovative solutions that might help your organization cope with changes, trigger customer and employee engagement, empower mobile workforce, simply access critical information, protect corporate data and ensure overall seamless operations.